Friday 5 June 2009

Annual Leave

For the next two weeks I am going to be out of the office on annual leave, as I have been given the opportunity to participate in a youth and student delegation to Southern Africa, with an incredible organisation called ACTSA

This means that I won't be in Guild Council to answer any questions: but please put them to me by email and I will get back to you ASAP. I leave on Sunday and if you don't send it before then I will answer it on my return. You can email me at h.jones@guild.bham.ac.uk

I thought you might be interested what I am up to over the 2 weeks so below is a list of some of the activities I will be undertaking.

Meeting Swaziland United Democratic Front
Apartheid Museum
Robben Island
SWAPOL
Round table with southern African youth and student activists
South African Youth Day as a guest of the NYC
Visiting HIV Projects
Coca Cola Community Projects
Round table with the British High Commission and DFID South Africa
Meeting with Climate Change programme DFID SA
Sonke Gender Justice field programme
District Six Museum

No comments: